- Street: B-2,15A/56,L.G.F of Hotel Swati,WEA,Saraswati Marg,, Saraswati Marge, Karol Bagh,
- City: New Delhi
- State: Delhi
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 110005
- Listed: June 9, 2017 5:29 pm
- Expires: 46 days, 5 hours
Delhi, New Delhi :- is the capital of India and have almost direct flight from all countries and its your first stop of the tour , Delhi endowed with a rich cultural and historical background. Delhi is divided into two part Old Delhi & New Delhi.
Agra: – After Delhi head to Agra which is in southeast (which is 4hrs drive from Delhi), In Mughal city Agra visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and the famous Taj Mahal-the symbol of love, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Jaipur :- After Agra head to Jaipur which is in westward (which is 4hrs drive from Agra) on the way may visit Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state.
96 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: PARVEEN_RANAUT
- Member Since: February 3, 2017
Other items listed by PARVEEN_RANAUT
- Used Sheet Fed Machine Unleashing Opportunity.
- SAT KARTAR ELECTRO MECH
- a r Interiors
- 1857 Turrebaz Khan
- PHP Training Institute in Gurgaon