- Street: VKC tower, NH 17, Kolathara
- City: Calicut
- State: Kerala
- Country: India
- Listed: June 10, 2017 4:18 pm
- Expires: 382 days, 11 hours
VKC was founded in 1984 by visionary Shri. VKC Mammed Koya for manufacturing and marketing Hawai slippers. The unit, which commenced its operations with just 20 employees and a modest product portfolio of one item, today has made a mark not just in the Indian Footwear Industry but in the world arena as well.
With a daily production of around 0.4 million pairs, VKC is not only the Number-1 PU footwear manufacturer in India but also one among the top in the world. VKC products reach its end customers pan-India through a well-established network comprising of over 330 dealers and a lakh of retailers, majority of who have been holding long-standing relationship. VKC also exports its products to GCC countries, Singapore, Malaysia etc.
Current brand portfolio promoted by the Group comprise of the major brand VKC Pride followed by VKC Lite, VKC Trendz, VKC Junior, Walkaroo, Skalino, and Vestire. VKC has more than 400 designs for Gents, Ladies and Kids across Sandals, Floaters, Shoes Flip-flops and Hawai.
115 total views, 4 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: PARVEEN_RANAUT
- Member Since: February 3, 2017
Other items listed by PARVEEN_RANAUT
- International Company Seeks Home Workers
- Wood N Wood
- Polytek Urethane Pvt. Ltd.
- Woody Allen’s Side-Effects – English Play
- Om Sai Builders & Developers